This are inspired by the random swirls going on in my brain at the moment. It’s not necessarily a pretty sight.
1. I haven’t written in two weeks. I don’t know if I have reasons or excuses. Probably both. This makes me grumpy.
2. The dog is in the doghouse for doing something rotten in my garden. No plants were ruined but I am not a happy camper at the moment. That makes me grumpy too.
3. I ordered two cases of my favorite chai from Santa Cruz and this batch is "off" in that the balance of ingredients is wrong and it is overwhelmingly too much ginger. The trouble with buying from a small company. That makes me, you guessed it, a little bit grumpy.
4. Tomorrow I’ll be in Walnut Creek at a local SCBWI event with Lynn Hazen teaching about the various online social media options and how to use them. That makes me happy. Lynn is a wonderful author and teacher and we’ve had such fun preparing our material. I’m really looking forward to spending time with her and sharing what I know. This makes me very happy.
5. I will soon be teaching an online class on the various online presence and social media options, how authors could and should be using them with ways to participate and yet still have time to write. Leave me a comment if you want to be notified when the class is being offered. I’ve been wanting to offer an online class for quite some time and I’m excited about bringing this one forward. This makes me very happy.